You CAN BECOME A FRIEND!
Your dollars help our WLW Choirs to:
- Attend Festivals
- Assist with bus transportation
- Support special festivals and guest music clinicians
- Assist with piano accompanist costs
- Perform at concerts
- Provide uniform hemming & maintenance
- Support our choir students
- And so much more… all for our singing students at WLW
Membership is for one year. Your name and donation level will be acknowledged in all choir programs throughout that year.
WLW Choir Boosters is a 501(3)(c) Tax-Exempt Organization.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Donation Levels include: $500, $400, $250, $125, $75, $40, $20
Our “Friends of” program is a wonderful way for family and friends to support out amazing choir program. If you or someone you know would like to become a “Friends of the WLW Choir”, make check payable to “WLW Choir Boosters”, memo “Friends of” and submit in an envelope to the grey box in the choir room OR mail to WLW Choirs, 600 Beck Road, Walled Lake, Michigan 48390. Please include an email address to receive a receipt of your sponsorship. (PayPal coming soon!)
8 Reasons to Join Friends of WLW Choirs
- To support an award winning choir
- To give our choirs the best opportunity to succeed
- To show your support of music at the high school level
- We need your financial support
- To keep the performing arts strong in our school
- Because you know a student, or have known a student who is in a WLW choir
- It is a tax-deductible donation
- It is an easy way to help. It’s so much better than buying and selling candy!